Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

starting and finishing

After I had to rip back the entire yoke on Tim's sweater (those blasted shoulders!), I wanted to knit something less heartbreaking. And so: the cotton candy running cowl.

Reading Week, so far. I am trying to do everything I ever put on hold in order to finish a paper or go to bed on time. The bread experiment progresses splendidly, and I am working on the brown paisley dress. Tim and I have been on a walk. I'm trying to root four little aloe vera cuttings; upstairs, my father-in-law is starting to paint the walls dove grey and lay porcelain tile. On Monday, mending a tear, we managed to superglue my fingertips to my yellow Tretorns. I walked to work in full light this morning.

Fourth recipe in Bread Matters--baps. 


2 comments:

  1. Life sounds Good.

    Absolutely gorgeous, all...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I can't find your email address anywhere right now, but your cat poems arrived and thaaaaaaank you! They're so great bound together like this. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your piece.