Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

I make too many lists. However, yesterday I spent most the day sleeping and storming and making cruel remarks. Today needs a list.

AM:

breakfast
wash face
brush teeth
get dressed in pretty, cozy things
fix hair
lipstick
wash bedding
fold laundry
clean bathroom
dishes
sweep/vacuum
put a spaghetti squash in the oven
take out trash
do some planks/boat crunches
start I Am A Strange Loop

PM:

lunch
practice the violin
work on newest poem
revise "An uncharitable sketch"
work on second-newest poem
submit paper and poems to English conference
go for a walk

(P.S. It is supposed to snow tonight.)

(P.P.S. I have started a new sweater.)

(P.P.P.S. We are watching David Attenborough documentaries compulsively.)

2 comments:

  1. I went through a huge Attenborough phase. I watched and rewatched Planet Earth. Recently Eric and I watched an Attenborough documentary on Netflix wherein he wasn't just narrating -- he was in nature showing us and explaining the animals. At one point a scene opened with him surfacing in scuba gear. It was a little weird to see his face in all of those wild and wonderful places. It made his voice sound less soothing, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ones where he's on-site. He is so enthusiastic.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your piece.