Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Sunday eatables

(I weigh something less than 150 and more than 149 today. I'll take it.)



Breakfast, 8:30 AM:

banana bread
iced black tea with lemon
and a pear




Second Breakfast, 11:30 AM:

vitamins
cucumber salad
and more tea


Lunch (not pictured), 1:30 PM:

iced latte (1%)





Second Lunch, 3:30 PM:

roasted sweet potato
almonds
a fig
a sunburn
and more tea


Supper (not pictured due to ugliness of pictures), 9:30 PM:

cucumber salad
coffee
linguine
and mushrooms

2 comments:

  1. mmmm I could happily eat this day up. and three cheers for iced tea; at the moment I'm addicted to barley tea (just plain, on its own... so good and no caffine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy, your food is marvelous. Also, if it's any comfort, you only way about five pounds more than me [this means you most probably DO have abs. Be proud!]

    ReplyDelete

Speak your piece.