Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monday eatables

149 baby...




Breakfast, 9:30 AM:

green monster



Second Breakfast, 11:40 AM:

a pear
almonds
vitamins
lemon water




Lunch, 12:10 PM:

linguine
mushrooms
fresh oregano
water


Second Lunch (not pictured), 2:00 PM:

morrocan mint tea
coffee with milk




Supper, 5:20 PM:

plain balkan-style yogurt
honey
and a pear





Second Supper, 7:15 PM

black beans
red pepper
salsa
lettuce
sour cream
pita




Dessert, 8:00 PM:

black tea
with milk and sugar
toffee

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your pavina glasses. And apparent abundance of pears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We buy pears in 6-pound bags, then have to rush to eat them as they ripen all at once. It's an excellent system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy, can you tell me more about green monsters? I've heard they're good: what recipe do you typically use?
    xoxo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison, I got the idea from ohsheglows.com. My recipe usually includes 1-2 packed cups of raw spinach, enough milk and ice to give a nice consistency, a little sugar, 1/4 of an avocado, and some vanilla. The avocado and vanilla are what really make the spinach flavor/texture pleasant. Often, I add cardamom, nutmeg, and cinnamon too. Or mint and cocoa nibs/chocolate chips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matcha powder is also delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooo I love love matcha powder! and the green smoothie looks and sounds wonderful... I must get me a blender.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your piece.