Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

an update

This week was going to be a write-off. This morning my stats were unchanged. I didn't feel great. I haven't kept track of my activity since Tuesday, so while I know I exercised, I don't know how much time I put in.

Half an hour ago, I decided to go for a run, to put off tonight's 200 pages of reading homework. I ran all the way around the block. It wasn't so bad. When I got home, I thought I'd try my five push-ups. They weren't so bad!

Now, in my better mood, I recognize that I ate really well this week. Loads of fruits and vegetables. Loads of fiber. Some chocolate.

Tim tells me my legs look good.

This week I want to use my jump rope, bike to school twice, and pay attention to how much sugar I consume - even going to far as to calculate the number of grams sneaking into me.


(Update: I've been thinking long and hard about a goal weight. I've been worried about settling on one, for fear that I won't be able to come anywhere close. However, I want something concrete to work towards, and something to look forward to. The mark is set at 130 pounds.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your piece.