Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

too tights

In a construction phase today, sewing up my first duvet cover as carefully as if I were putting up my first building, even finishing the seams.

This evening I tried on the grey tights I bought to wear with my wedding dress, hoping they would fit properly. They did not. Tights never have. Google dredged up hundreds of women in similar straights, unable to find a pair of tights or pantyhose which do not constrict their waists, slide down, or create artificial lumps and bulges.

Tim suggested I design a solution. I think it is a marvelous idea. I am planning a trip to the fabric store, and, if she doesn't mind, a flash tutorial in sewing with difficult fabrics from Laura. (What do you say, friend?)

Making up with Tim feels very good.

1 comment:

Speak your piece.