Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

tea toast to today


To rain storms. To 7 pounds lost while not starving myself. To a pair of shiny silver track pants settling low on my hips and cinching around my ankles. To a green geometrical cardigan. To a black and white skirt. To running in the park. To a successful interview at the chocolate shop. To moving Tim's books to our new pad. To ripping out weeds and dead stalks from the garden. To Emily's scarf, nearly finished. To an A in English. To original wedding vows.

3 comments:

  1. I toast to all those things too, but also to that mug; its fabulous and if I came over to your place for tea I would most certainly request it.

    p.s. I also like the idea of you working in a chocolate shop very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And before I forget, what is your shoe size?

    ReplyDelete

Speak your piece.