Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

In


The managing editor for Other Voices emailed me today to say, "Elizabeth. I think you will fit into our
collectives nicely. Did you specify whether you would prefer reading with the either the poetry or the fiction collective?

The next step is to join us for our Annual General Meeting on Sunday April
25th at 2pm".

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

On top of this, my tray of watermelon sprouts is beating Tim's by four sprouts.

[To be fair, I planted more seeds than he did.]

I am also getting married in exactly four weeks.

1 comment:

  1. So many things to tost my tea to you for... Hurrah for sprouting seeds! for marrying a wonderful man in four weeks! and of course, for "fitting in nicely" with your poems and prose - and so you should. I love what you write, and look forward to hearing you recite them.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your piece.