Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a sigh



Here I am looking rueful at school. Nobody entered my contest! This is disappointing, especially since I know so many of my blogging friends are writers. Laura tells me she ran out of time to perfect some new work. Hoping some of the rest of you did as well, I am extending the deadline to April 1 [Fool's Day], and extending the field of consideration to creative writing of any kind.

In other news, Emily of Thoughts and Biro Sketches is back from her honeymoon and posting again. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Whats this! A writing contest? A new blog... now I feel a bit silly (really freakin silly) for continuing to visit metathinlizzy wondering why you'd stopped blogging. Forgive me, I know where to go now! As for this contest I'm going to go find what its all about now.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your piece.